Available Office Locations
Golden, CO / Tacoma, WA
About the Job
IllFonic is seeking an Environment Artist to join our team on our next great title for PC and consoles. Do you have an amazing eye for creating high quality props and environments? Are you passionate about making games and stunning visuals? If so, you should join our creative and innovative game studio where you will help build visually compelling game play environments.
- Creating high quality 3D art from concept and design ideas
- Working with your lead to produce high quality art
- Making sure assets meet specifications established by the art department
- Taking assets through the entire art pipeline from initial blockout to final in engine asset.
- Maintaining a high quality bar for the game
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as an Environment Artist
- Experience with Substance painter, Substance Designer, or/and Quixel Suite
- At least 1 year of professional experience developing games
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Self-driven with strong communication skills
- Experience working closely with others on a team.
- A Basic understanding of Maya/Max, Photoshop, ZBrush