IllFonic is seeking an Art Asset Manager. This role is primarily responsible for implementing approved assets into the game engine, along with making any needed fixes to keep assets consistent and game ready.
Founded in 2007, IllFonic (IllFonic, LLC) is an independent video game developer with studios located in Lakewood, Colorado; Tacoma, Washington; and Austin, Texas. We offer a flexible work location policy, including work from home full-time, work from office full-time, and work from office part-time. Our staff is composed of video game, music, and technology veterans redefining how games are made and marketed. Titles and collaborations include Predator: Hunting Grounds, Friday the 13th: The Game, Dead Alliance, Star Citizen, Evolve, Armored Warfare, and Nexuiz.
- Implement approved assets into the game engine, along with making any needed fixes to keep assets consistent and game ready.
- Personally, create high-quality models, materials, environments when needed.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Seek out ways to improve and automate the implementation process to make it faster and less error- prone
- Share knowledge and feedback with team members when necessary
- Maintain a high quality bar for the game
Requirements to be considered for this position
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as a 3d generalist
- Strong understanding of the art creation process from an aesthetic, pipeline, and technical standpoint.
- Moderate experience with UE4
- Detail oriented
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Self-driven with strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Proven experience working closely with other disciplines as well as being a team player
- Demonstrable competence in problem solving, with an ability to overcome any resistance, setbacks, and obstacles that may arise.
- Highly organized with the ability to adhere to asset organization processes and follow work pipelines.