IllFonic is seeking an experienced Senior Environment Artist to join our team to work on our next great title for PC and consoles. Do you have an amazing eye for creating high quality props and environments? Are you passionate about making games and stunning visuals? If so, you should join our creative and innovative game studio where you will help build visually compelling gameplay environments.
- Creating high quality 3D art from concept and design ideas
- Create props, architecture, and terrain models, as well as textures and materials
- Solicit feedback from designers and art directors to accommodate gameplay and art features into the environment.
- Work with whitebox levels all the way through final set dressing and lighting
- Work with the art director, and the lead environment artist to bring a cohesive artistic vision to life.
- Maintain a high artistic quality bar for the game
- Mentor junior or mid-level artists
- Portfolio of work demonstrating strong proficiency as an Environment Artist
- At least 2 shipped titles using Unreal Engine
- Skilled in creating and understanding PBR materials
- Experience with multiplayer games and/or shooters
- Experience with Substance painter, Substance Designer, or/and Quixel Suite
- 4+ years professional experience developing high quality game titles
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Self-driven with strong communication skills
- Proven experience mentoring and teaching other artists
- Proven experience tackling challenges and problem solving with a strong sense of ownership
- Proven experience working closely with many other disciplines as well as being a team player
- Advanced understanding of Maya/Max, Photoshop, ZBrush