Available Office Locations
Golden, CO / Tacoma, WA
About the Job
IllFonic is looking for a high energy Associate Producer to work with a Lead Producer to help deliver specific game components on an assigned project or other internal initiatives. In this capacity you will help manage schedules, remove roadblocks for developers, and coordinate various meetings.
IllFonic is a multi-project studio with offices in Golden, CO and Tacoma, WA.
- Schedule meetings, define meeting agendas, record and distribute notes and action items.
- Enter and track tasks and bugs in JIRA.
- Build and develop JIRA workflows based on input from various teams.
- Track down and maintain a list of software and hardware needs from various teams.
- Keep a wide range of documents up to date with information as it changes.
- Communicate up risks to the schedule, as well as create mitigation plans to offset risks.
- Remove roadblocks that prevent developers from doing their job.
- Communicate out daily tasks, goals, and status to the entire IllFonic team.
- Communicate the status of the project up to senior management.
- Communicate out completed work and work with QA and/or department Leads to vet that work.
- Regularly playtest builds and provide professional feedback to the team on how to improve our games.
- Share your thoughts about how to make the company a better place to work, improve the creative process, and help deliver better games.
- Previous production experience
- Experience with the following software; JIRA, MS Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Good people skills
- Fast learner and computer savvy
- Analytical thinker that can identify and break down complex problems to communicate them up.
- Previous experience in game development or training/schooling in a game development discipline.
- Agile Training and Certificates
- Project Management Training and Certificates
- College Degree